Assistant Property Manager - Tower Realty Partners
Assistant Property Manager - Downtown Orlando
- Assist with overseeing day to day property management operations, maintenance, and parking passes for tenants at the building.
- Answer telephone calls and emails and facilitate communications as needed.
- Maintain knowledge of key tenants and contacts.
- Set up and maintain files, materials, information, schedules and related data. Assist with preparing and distributing correspondence to tenants as needed.
- Represent the company with a positive attitude to tenants and other outside vendors, etc.
- Minimum (2) two years’ experience assisting with real estate/property management with additional clerical support responsibilities.
- AS/AA degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and additional experience is desired but not mandatory.
- Computer proficiency with Word, Excel, and Outlook. Yardi experience a plus. Requires strong verbal and written communication skills and effective organizational and problem solving skills.
- Self-initiator with ability to problem solve. Also requires the ability to maintain an approachable, friendly demeanor and work with competing priorities and demands.
- Must also be able to develop effective working relationships with vendors, contractors, and tenants.
- Must be organized and task oriented, able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and adapt readily to changing priorities.
- Able to draft/write detailed notes, communications to tenants, vendors, etc. in a clear and concise manner.
- Detail oriented with the ability to convey information orally and in writing in a clear and concise manner.
Full benefits are available including medical, dental, vision, and paid time off. Please respond with resume to email@example.com