Assistant Property Manager - Tower Realty Partnrs
ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER
The Assistant Property Manager performs administrative and clerical work related to the operations of as well as tenant services for a building and/or a portfolio and supports property management in other routine functions. The main responsibilities include reporting/budgeting, responding to tenant requests, administering the tenant work order system, and processing invoices. This position is the frontline in customer service, and will identify trends in tenant work orders, and ensure metrics are being met with service requests.
• At least two years of experience in customer service required, property management experience preferred
• High School degree or equivalent required, two or four- year college degree preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Real estate software experience preferred
• Excellent phone, verbal, and written communication skills
• Must be a self-starter, self-disciplined, and highly organized
• Must have a strong work ethic, be team-oriented and highly dependable
• Administer the tenant system (Angus), including dispatching work orders, training tenants and employees, and monitoring reports and completion of work orders
• Respond to all tenant requests and calls, determine urgency, prepare work orders, and consult with property management as necessary
• Respond to and enter tenant requests received outside of the tenant system
• Monitor work order completion times and escalate as necessary
• Coordinate the day-to-day tenant communications, including after-hours memo notifications of evening contractors, etc.
• Log completed work orders and follow-up on tenant requests to ensure satisfaction
• Assist in creating the move-in packages for property management to distribute
• Coordinate the tenant relations program
• Assist in fostering long-term relations with tenants
• Maintain current tenant contact list with emergency contacts
• Coordinate with tenants on scheduling the vendor service dates and times
• Manage conference room scheduling and maintain the appearance, setup, supplies, food, beverage, etc.
• Assist property management in pulling reports from the tenant system
• Review reports from tenant system with Assistant Property Manager and/or Property Manager to ensure tenant metrics are being met
• Maintain and update security access database, which includes programming the cards and generating monthly access reports
• Process bill backs and prepare invoices/statements to tenants
• Responsible for the initial contact and basic follow-up with the tenants regarding charges or credits on their account
• Escalate significant collections issues to the Property Manager
• Support property management regarding any outstanding accounts receivables
• Process and code vendor invoices, including routing for review and approval
• Handle vendor inquiries and act as a liaison between property management, a construction manager, and vendors
• Ensure appropriate back-up for construction projects (capital, TI, and Major Repairs)
• Greet and host all visitors and answer the reception phone
• Provide administrative support for Regional Manager, General Manager and/or Property Manager by typing general correspondence, preparing expense reports, etc.
• Assist with office filing
• Order and maintain office supplies
• Maintain appearance of the office
• Open, sort, and date stamp incoming mail
• Monitor radio communications and forward significant issues to property management
• Assist IT with troubleshooting issues related to the network, printers, scanners, etc.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
All resumes should be sent to Nicole Barry at email@example.com