Building Maintenance Engineer I- Lincoln Property Company
Job Title: Building Maintenance Engineer I – Lincoln Property Company
Reports to: Chief Building Engineer
Under the supervision of the Chief Building Engineer and in conjunction with Property Management/Ownership supports the implementation, documentation of work orders, standards, policies and procedures relating to the building engineering department.
REPRESENTATIVE FUNCTIONS OR DUTIES:
- Maintains and cleans mechanical, electrical and shop areas.
- Maintains and performs repairs to buildings, utilities, grounds and equipment
- Records all pertinent data in building logbooks and makes all appropriate daily entries via work order system.
- Handle tenant work order requests in a timely manner.
- Performs procedures and tasks and other routine maintenance duties including but not limited to light and ballast replacements, plumbing and minor electrical repairs, garbage collection, ceiling tile replacement, roof maintenance, lock repairs, painting, light carpentry and monthly building / roof inspections.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by Chief Building Engineer / Property Management / Ownership.
- Fosters a work environment that promotes energy conservation and continuous improvement of engineering functions.
- Actively functions as a team member.
- Demonstrates commitment to quality of service.
- Maintains regular attendance in the workplace.
- Provides highest quality of service to the tenants, staff and visitors at the facility.
- Effective communication to the Property Management team and tenants.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Valid Driver’s license, proof of insurance and clean MVR report
- Mandatory on call rotation
- Ability to walk properties, climb stairs and ladders
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, if needed
- Work inside and outdoors as required
Email resumes to Erik Johnson