Commercial Building Engineer - Denholtz Properties
Commercial Building Engineer
Real estate owner/developer with over 60 years of operation seeks a full-time energetic building engineer for Orlando portfolio which includes industrial parks, medical offices and a downtown office building. 1-3 years of experience is required.
Building Engineer Job Summary:
Building Engineer is to perform day to day repairs on assigned buildings and upkeep the grounds. Assist Senior Building Engineer in overseeing mechanical operations, mechanical systems and tenant issues. Troubleshoot, evaluate and make recommendations to repair, maintain, and/or upgrade maintenance operations.
Building Engineer Essential Functions:
- Inspects building systems including fire alarms, HVAC and plumbing to ensure operation of equipment.
- Oversees and inspects the work performed by outside contractors. Contracted work includes landscaping, HVAC, Plumbers, and Janitorial.
- Performs assigned repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance. Completes maintenance and repair records required.
- Reviews assigned work orders; Estimates time and materials needed to complete repairs and orders necessary materials.
- Upkeep grounds
Building Engineer Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent with a minimum of 1-3 years related service experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred (not required)
Please send all resumes to Laura Dinan at Ldinan@denholtz.com