Commercial Property Manager- Crossman & Company/Tampa
Job Title: Commercial Property Manager
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Job Classification: Regular, Full-Time; Exempt Employee – Administrative Exemption
Job Summary: The position of Property Manager works to maximize the value and enhance the desirability of a portfolio of client-owned assets. In this role, the Property Manager will supervise maintenance technicians, oversee contractors, and interact daily with tenants and vendors in order to carry out the objectives of the client.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated in both writing and conversation.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously with varying deadlines.
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy with a high standard of excellence.
- Experience in decision making and overseeing day-to-day operations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and an ability to learn property accounting and management software.
- Active Florida Real Estate license preferred.
- A current valid driver’s license and personal automobile insurance.
- 2–5 years of commercial real estate management, preferably on retail property assets.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required, with some college preferred.
- Manage multiple assets, primarily retail portfolio, through on-site visits, detailed documentation, and follow-up communication.
- Prioritize assignments and effectively solve emergencies as needed.
- Handle collection from tenants.
- Assume on-site accountability for the engagement of third-party suppliers and contractors.
- Negotiate service agreements, select contractors and suppliers, provide quality-control oversight, implement cost-containment initiatives, measure compliance to contractual standards and provide liaison as needed between tenants and third-party service providers.
- Oversee the construction process for tenant improvement projects.
- Inspect assigned properties in accordance with departmental procedure, identify any physical deficiencies, and correct the deficiencies within budgeted guidelines, established property standards, and ownership approval.
- Monitor and maintain operating expenses within budgeted allowances.
- Bid and negotiate maintenance agreements
- Approve property related invoices.
- Prepare annual operating budgets.
- Review financial statements and prepare monthly operating reports for clients.
- Interface with ownership, property tenants, and vendors to insure the effective operation of assigned properties.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org