Engineering Manager- Hines
Engineering Manager Click link to applyLocationUS-FL-Orlando
- Job ID
- Building Engineering
When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you’ll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As an Engineering Manager with Hines, you will implement all mechanical operations, maintenance, energy management and employee development programs to Hines’ quality standards and property operating objectives. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise, coordinate and train engineering staff
- Manage relationships with contractors and tenants
- Ensure compliance with city, state and federal safety and environmental codes and regulations
- Assist with annual budget and oversee administration of inventory control programs
Minimum Requirements include:
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Six or more years experience in commercial HVAC or related area
- Supervisory experience required
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong customer service orientation and the ability to professionally respond to tenant requests
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 219 cities in 23 countries. Hines has approximately $124.3 billion of assets under management, including $63.8 billion for which Hines provides fiduciary investment management services, and $60.5 billion for which Hines provides third-party property-level services. The firm has 148 developments currently underway around the world. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,362 properties, totaling over 449 million square feet. The firm’s current property and asset management portfolio includes 514 properties, representing over 222 million square feet. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit www.hines.com for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.