Orlando Division Marketing Coordinator- Highwoods Properties
TITLE: Orlando Division Marketing Coordinator
Reports to Division VP with dotted line to Corporate Director of Marketing
SUMMARY: Responsible for providing marketing expertise and assistance, in support of the leasing efforts primarily and other departments as needed, while keeping a keen eye on maintaining Highwoods brand standards.
- Gain a complete understanding of all Orlando division properties and suites
- Contribute to marketing plan development and drive the day-to-day plan implementation and tracking in support of customer acquisition and retention objectives
- Utilize Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) to satisfy sales collateral and other needs based on approved design templates, as well as creating original designs for special projects
- Creation of PowerPoint slides for local team thought leadership opportunities
- Coordinate development and production of Highwoods response to proposal requests as needed – Lease and Build to Suit
- Order (through corporate approved resource) and manage inventory of division promotional items
- Assist Leasing Representatives with set up and management of vacant spaces
- Maintain customer, broker and asset database information for website, using Salesforce system; create e-marketing and direct response initiatives.
- Assist in coordinating broker and customer events
- Develop and maintain comprehensive “Featured Property” guidebook for analyst presentations and tours
- Update property pages on HIW website regarding available space, portfolio changes and updated photos as needed
- Track and report on local marketing program status and ROI
- Assist with local partnership marketing efforts and external marketing opportunities that leverage our assets
- Champion division marketing programs and initiatives through continuous communication with Corporate Marketing
- Provide backup to Leasing Administrative Assistant and Receptionist as needed
- Special projects as assigned
- Team player with the ability to work independently, manage priorities, attend to details and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Creative Suite publishing programs (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) in addition to Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong customer service orientation a must
- Creative thinker and problem solver with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or business equivalent required
- Three to five years of business experience in marketing, communications, advertising and/or public relations
- Real estate experience a plus
This role operates in an office setting; routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and printers.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and see; to use arms and hands to reach and handle; type on a computer keyboard and use a phone. The ability to read, understand, and to communicate information and ideas clearly in writing and verbally is also required. The employee may occasionally need to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch as well as lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Interested applicants please apply on www.highwoods.com/careers.