Leasing & Marketing Associate - Highwoods Properties
Highwoods Properties, headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, is a publicly traded (NYSE:HIW) real estate investment trust ("REIT"). Highwoods owns, develops, acquires, leases, and manages commercial office properties in Atlanta, Charlotte, Nashville, Orlando, Pittsburgh, Raleigh, Richmond, and Tampa.
At Highwoods we believe that people are our greatest assets. We are looking to add to our Leasing and Marketing team in Orlando, FL. If you are looking to join a high performing team, please review the job requirements and apply at www.highwoods.com/careers.
LEASING AND MARKETING ASSOCIATE
This position will support a local leading Highwoods team with the necessary marketing and leasing activities to increase brand awareness and secure new customers and retain existing customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research the local market and staying up to date on industry trends
- Conduct comparative market studies
- Network with other industry professionals, attend appropriate events
- Assist in creation of property marketing materials
- Prepare vacant spaces for property tours
- Coordinate property tours for perspective customers
- Assist in preparation of lease proposals for prospective customers
- Prepare internal lease analysis forms for all deals
- Assist in coordinating broker and customer events.
- Manage LoopNet presence, push emails, keep data current
- Keep floorplans and stacking plans current
- Keep website and Available Space Inventory report up to date
- Manage broker contact list in Salesforce
- Collaborating and partnering with local division team members to achieve business goals
- Bachelor's degree
- Self-starter, creative thinker with problem-solving capabilities
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Versatile/flexible with the ability and willingness to take on new responsibilities and tasks as requested
- Multitasker who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a variety of people
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Dedication to customer satisfaction
- Strong computer skills
- Desire to be on a team of positive, success-minded individuals
- Experience working in commercial real estate a plus
- Real estate license a plus (not required)
This job operates in a professional office environment, as well as throughout a variety of properties. May be exposed to construction sites and various weather conditions. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, see, sit, walk and stand for prolonged periods of time; use hands to finger, handle and feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally need to climb, balance, bend, stoop and crouch. Must be able to inspect all areas of the properties, including roof and basement. The employee may occasionally lift, push or pull up to 25 pounds. Ability to read, understand and to communicate information and ideas clearly in writing and orally required.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, including Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabilities
Click here to apply: www.highwoods.com/careers