Maintenance Tech - Cushman & Wakefield
Location: Orlando, Florida.
Responsible to assist with the operation troubleshooting, diagnostics, housekeeping, and repairs on commercial buildings, industrial systems, vehicles, grounds, and maintenance equipment for assigned properties/facilities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with troubleshooting and repairs of buildings and installed systems to include: packaging and handling machinery, plumbing systems, kitchen equipment, roofs, drains, shop, grounds equipment, and HVAC
- Clean, lubricate, and service a wide variety of pumps, valves, pneumatic controls, electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic devices
- Assist with installation and modification of building equipment and systems
- Replace and repair building finishes such as ceiling tiles, door hardware, wall paper, and can paint walls, piping, floors and equipment
- Troubleshoot, evaluate, and make recommendations to upgrade maintenance operations and/or implement savings opportunities
- Possess competent knowledge of the use and care of tools and equipment used in facility and ground maintenance
- Respond immediately to emergency situations and customer service requests as assigned.
- Inspect buildings, grounds, and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions, preventative maintenance, etc.
- Maintain and operate fire and life safety systems such as; Fire alarm systems, fire pumps and related fire protection system equipment as assigned
- Perform carpentry and snow removal when necessary
- Comply with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency, and Company directives as related to building operations and practice safe work habits
- Ability to use technology such as; smart phones, tablets, computers, web-based applications, building automation systems, etc.
- Complete all required C&W Safety Training as scheduled annually.
- Comply with C&W Uniform Dress Code while working and maintain a neat and clean appearance while on the property at times other than working hours
Contact Information: Karine Evans- Karine.Evans@Cushwake.com