Office Administrator - Dryfast Systems
DRYFAST dba DUCT DYNASTY is seeking a highly organized, motivated individual with Great Communication and Customer Service skills to be part of our positive and growing culture.
TITLE: Office Administrator
DEPARTMENT: Production/ Operations
REPORTS TO: All Management
PAY STRUCTURE: $18-$25 an hour paid weekly
Office Administrator position requires Exceptional Communication and Customer Service Skills.
Be able to open office at 8am and close at 5pm. Proficient in answering multiple phone lines, scheduling and creating work orders through Software Program. Understanding Dryfast and Duct Dynasty Services to ensure highest level of Customer Service when speaking to potential clients. Work closely with HR, Production and Sales Department. Ensure daily schedule is properly entered into software program. Keep an open line of communication with all departments for success of daily operation.
▪ Works closely with Production Managers to assist with acquiring work authorizations or PO’s as needed
▪ Maintains excellent records on all Clients and Prospects using current software program
▪ Provides prompt and professional attention to all Clients and New Prospects
▪ Assists with invoicing and collections
▪ Demonstrates a thorough understanding of all Company services and protocols
▪ Updates Software and training to help improve and streamline current process when needed
▪ Responds to all intercompany communication promptly and by the end of each business day
▪ Must be Polite, Courteous and Respectful to Clients and Co-Workers at all times
▪ Advises upper management or Ownership of any known misconduct occurring on projects or in the workplace
▪ Display and Promote a Professional Positive image at all times including wearing appropriate business attire or company uniform.
▪ Thoroughly acknowledges Company Values and Mission Statement
▪ Promotes all Dryfast/Duct Dynasty services offered along with promotional events
▪ Emails client satisfaction surveys upon final completion of each project
▪ Assists Sales and Marketing Team with emails blasts and website blogging
▪ Coordinate sales meeting for potential prospects for Sales Team as needed
▪ Attends weekly Production meetings
▪ Assist HR with filing and weekly Job Costing
▪ Meets Company standards for attendance and all employee compliance items indicated in company handbook
Send all resumes to Jackie Browne at email@example.com