Production Administrator- Recromax
Location: Longwood, FL
Job Title: Production Administrator
Employment type: Full-time/Hourly rate
Please submit resume to: email@example.com
Recromax, LLC is looking for a dynamic production administrator to join their team! The Production Administrator position provides the knowledge-base, skill-set, and experience required to assist the Project Management Team with critical pre-construction and production-oriented tasks. The Production Administrator is responsible for the collection, evaluation, and management of project related information to track, review, and distribute to all materially interested parties. This position is accountable for the handling of project scheduling (scheduling trades, inspections, materials delivery), developing and maintaining project budget, along with cost estimates on all projects under the direct supervision and as required by Clients’ documents. Additionally, the Production Administrator is the forward face of Recromax’s production team and should always promote a positive work environment, proactive communication, and problem-solving to minimize the potential for conflict.
• Managing client programs and portals to ensure service level agreements/metrics are being met consistently.
• Interact with various materially interested parties including, but not limited to, subcontractors, material suppliers, logistics firms, architects, engineers, design professionals, company employees, insurance adjusters, and property owners and reprise
• Answer project and production related communications and relay critical information to appropriate parties while maintaining communications log in project management software.
• Analyze project site plans & approved estimates to develop a comprehensive initial Project Budget and Cost Planning and to maintain the Project Budget throughout projects to achieve the Company’s profit margin goal.
• Update Job Cost Tracker during projects to accurately track and plan for costs to complete and responsible for the accounting function of Job Cost Reconciliation.
• Conduct Project Bidding Process to obtain and review vendors/subcontractors quotes and qualifications.
• Responsible for awarding submittals and selection of subcontractors on projects, and ensuring they are in compliance with Company’s subcontractor requirements.
• Responsible for making material purchases for projects and scheduling delivery or pickup in accordance with the project schedule.
• Creation of initial Project Schedule and maintenance of Project Schedule throughout the projects.
• Accurate preparation and control of Contract Documents to include: Preconstruction Consultation Form, Notice of Commencement, Notice to Owner, Work Authorization, Construction Contract, Lender Third Party Authorization.
• Schedule and conduct Turn-Over Meetings with Project Estimators and Project Managers to review Job Books and Project Documents prior to project commencement.
• Preparation of Building Permit Applications including Submittals, Commencement, and Approval.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of construction process flow to ensure information received from, and released to Estimators and Project Managers is complete, accurate and well organized.
• Manage the process of any Owner Change Orders and/or estimate Supplements reported by Project Team.
• Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information and updates to the client and Project Team.
• Work closely with Project Team to handle any compliance issues.
• Assist the Intake Coordinator with duties when necessary.
• Manage schedule for internal crew and issuance of Internal Work Orders.
• Serve as Onsite Project Accountant for large projects.
• Conduct weekly Work In Progress (WIP) Meetings with Project Managers.
• Attend Profit Projection Meetings.
• Responsible for overseeing several projects at once.
• Review and approve vendor invoices.
• Review and approve timesheets related to projects.
• Investigate all project expenses not billed to Clients.
• Conduct Project Closeout Process and final job cost reconciliation.
• Assist in the further development of the structure of the Production Department.
• Develops and maintains resource information on products, vendors, subcontractors, government requirements, etc.
• Attends departmental meetings as required.
Education and Experience:
• A degree in Construction Management or related field with a minimum of 3 years in the construction industry.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years of work experience with Project Budgeting, Project Scheduling, and Document Control.
• Proficient in working with scheduling programs (i.e. Primavera, Proliance, Microsoft Project).
• Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Office Products as well as Adobe or PDF Converter (or comparable).
• Thorough knowledge of standard construction contract terms, including hourly, lump sum, not-to-exceed and how they are applied in the bidding process.
• Understanding of basic accounting principles.
• Must have the ability to evaluate technical drawings such as Blueprints or Project Proposals and accurately interpret them.
• Associates or Bachelors’ degree in business management, finance, economics, supply chain or similar degree.
• Five or more years’ experience working in construction administration or construction contractor’s office or in a related field.
• Two plus years’ experience in the residential or commercial construction industry as an estimator.
• Experience answering phones and emails.
• Customer service experience.
• Dash or Xactimate knowledge.
• Work individually or as a team with other company employees, as well as vendors, suppliers, and sub-contractors.
• Working knowledge of construction documents.
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
• Detail Oriented.
• Construction Knowledge.
• Project Management.
• Budgeting & Accounting.
• Project Scheduling.
• Communication Proficiency.
• Collaboration Skills.
• Time Management.
• Technical Capacity.
• Customer/Client Focus.
• Good-natured, positive and professional attitude.
• Conflict Management.
• Ethical Conduct.
• Organizational Skills.
• Independent Worker.
• Organized and Follow-up.
About the company:
Recromax, LLC is the premier restoration and property services company of choice for their customers, employees, subcontractors, and suppliers, positively impacting our customers’ lives and changing the culture of the restoration industry. With all of our services, they actively and passionately strive to:
*Ensure an exceptional customer experience through quick response, timeliness, attention to detail, honesty, integrity, and guidance with a service-minded attitude
*Provide our employees with a working environment where they are encouraged to support our customers, grow their career, and take care of their family
*Maintain the highest levels of professionalism, in our relationships with our suppliers, subcontractors, and professional associates
*Achieve profitable growth and to support good works and charities within our community
*Provide a sense of normalcy to our customers’ lives through quality restoration services
$20-25 per hour
• PTO: major holidays, sick/personal days, vacation
• Eligible for health benefits the first of the month following 60 days of full-time employment
• Eligible for company paid life insurance the first of the month following 60 days
• 401K/profit sharing plan first eligible quarter after 1 year of employment