Property Administrator - Avison Young
Avison Young Overview
Avison Young is the world’s fastest-growing commercial real estate services firm. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Avison Young is a collaborative, global firm owned and operated by its principals. Founded in 1978, the company provides value-added, client-centric investment sales, leasing, advisory, management, financing and mortgage placement services to owners and occupiers of office, retail, industrial, multi-family and hospitality properties.
At Avison Young, our culture is the key to our unique approach to commercial real estate services. We invest in our people. We provide specialized training and regular workshops, enabling Avison Young’s personnel to offer superior services to our clients. Above all, we emphasize collaboration that leverages our resources, expertise and intellectual capital to best serve each client.
The Florida Region is currently seeking a Property Administrator for the Greater Orlando area to assist the Property Management team-managed portfolio in compliance with the management agreements and contractual duties.
- Accounts payable
- Prepare and dispatch work orders and monitor Engineering staff daily
- Maintaining appropriate insurance certificates
- Monitor existing Vendor contracts and prepare new as needed
- Assisting with preparation of monthly reports
- Assisting with annual budgeting
- Assisting with day-to-day operations
- Maintain lease, vendor and property files
- Promote and foster positive relationships with tenant and owners
- Property Inspections
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess 3+ years’ experience in basic office procedures. Commercial Property Management experience is preferred but not required.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to maintain professional attitude in a sensitive environment.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service.
- Experience in Yardi preferred.
- A 2-year degree is required.
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and paid time off effective date of hire.
Qualified applicants may submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Equal Opportunity Commitment
Avison Young practices as an equal opportunity employer in all services locations around the world. We are committed to building and maintaining a workforce diverse in experience, skills and knowledge with uniformity in service excellence, commitment and integrity.
The firm maintains a strict policy to ensure employment opportunities are equal and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, protected veteran or military service status, or any other elements protected by law.
For those requiring assistance with disabilities, Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.