Property Administrator - Crossman & Company/Orlando
Job Title: Property Administrator
Job Location: Orlando, FL
Job Classification: Full-Time; Non-Exempt
Job Summary: The Property Administrator will provide support to the Property Management Department through a variety of administrative tasks. Duties will include, but are not limited to, answering and returning phone calls, processing invoices and work orders, printing and mailing documents, and other general tasks as needed.
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy, with strong administrative/clerical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to work effectively with team members.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Word, & Excel.
- Answer phones and route calls to appropriate team members. Respond to voice messages in a timely manner.
- Drafting and sending general tenant and vendor correspondence including tenant welcome packets, property updates, contact update information, COI requests as needed.
- Process invoices with a date stamp and deliver to Property Manager on a daily basis.
- Input data into company tracking systems and update it regularly.
- Obtain and file certificate of insurance forms, making sure any expired documents are replaced with current certificates.
- Coordinate with Property Managers to assist with vendor services including: obtaining and analyzing bids, collecting and reviewing contracts, lien wavers, assigning work orders, and maintaining an up-to-date vendor database.
- Handle inbound and outbound mail including certified and express deliveries.
- Maintain property level details such as alarm codes, lock box codes, and other notes.
- Assist the Property Management Department in all other administrative functions as needed.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.