Industrial Property Administrator - JLL
Provides administrative support to the property to include but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, contracted services and lease administration.
- Processing and coding of all accounts payable invoices at the property per established schedules.
- Ensure invoices are paid on time and review all past due invoices to ensure proper payment has been made. Research and request appropriate back-up from vendor if necessary.
- Send out rent statements to tenants in sufficient time according to accounting calendar.
- Collecting rent and ensuring accounts receivable balances are minimized at the property.
- Providing lease administration services to the property to include but not limited to lease abstraction and lease file maintenance.
- Track and maintain Certificates of Insurance; responsible for notifying tenants and vendors of expired COI's and COI requirements via letters.
- Maintain spreadsheet of COI's on file that detail the insured and the policy expiration.
- Generating contracts for services at the property per the direction and input of the General Manager.
- Completing assigned financial reporting tasks in support of client requirements.
- Assisting the General Manager in preparation of the annual asset plan and budget.
- Providing quality assurance on contracted vendors as requested by the General Manager.
- Participating in the property’s Team Emergency Response Plan and procedures.
- Assisting in Move-In/Move-Out processes and procedures.
- Answering telephones and greeting visitors.
- Administering tenant relations programs, including tenant events.
- Handle any tenant issues regarding maintenance or service requests quickly, passing along urgent matter to General Manager, when appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager falling within the reasonable expectations of an administrative position at a real estate services office.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of one year of administrative support experience required, including AP/AR experience and familiarity with financial statements. Property management administrative support preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Outgoing individuals with proven customer service skills.
- Candidate must have strong computer skills with the Microsoft Office suite of products and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Send resumes to Katyann Beerbower at Katyann.Beerbower@am.jll.com and Brittyan Caligiuri at Brittany.Caligiuri@am.jll.com