Property Management Liaison- Orlando Health
The Orlando Health Asset Strategy Team is currently seeking a Property Management Liaison with commercial lease administration experience who will ensure accuracy of information in all property databases (owned and leased property, campus property ownership, rents receivable/payable and real estate tax databases) which includes, but is not limited to, entry of new information, verification of existing data and deletion of obsolete information.
Orlando Health’s Asset Strategy department supports the organization’s mission to improve the health and quality of life of the individuals and communities we serve through strategic development, acquisition, disposition and management of real estate assets. As a member of this growing team, you will work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where professional development is encouraged and your contributions are valued. The successful candidate will display professionalism and be driven, detail-oriented, and enjoy working with a team to accomplish goals.
Orlando Health is a $3.8 billion not-for-profit healthcare organization and a community-based network of hospitals, physician practices and outpatient care centers across Central Florida. The organization is home to the area’s only Level One Trauma Centers for adults and pediatrics and is a statutory teaching hospital system that offers both specialty and community hospitals. More than 3,100 physicians have privileges across the system, which is also one of the area’s largest employers with more than 20,200 employees who serve more than 97,000 inpatients, more than 2.5 million outpatients, and more than 4,800 international patients each year. Additionally, Orlando Health provides more than $360 million in total value to the community in the form of charity care, community benefit programs and services, community building activities and more. Additional information can be found at www.orlandohealth.com.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Typing speed of 50 wpm required
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and/or database software, preferably Microsoft Office-based products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Commercial lease administration experience highly preferred
Two years of commercial real estate brokerage, property management, appraisal or related experience.
Essential Functions of this role include:
- Verifies accuracy of monthly note/mortgage, rent, CAM, tax, insurance charges and reconciliations.
- Verifies timely payment of notes/mortgages, accounts payable and receivable and processes invoices for payment.
- Prepares monthly financial and critical date reports for Manager of Real Estate.
- Represents Orlando Health and independently interacts with landlords and tenants regarding contract expiration, renewals, property management and maintenance issues, preparation of estoppels and other concerns and inquiries.
- Coordinates interviews with vacating tenants, inspection for damage, return of keys and release of security deposits.
- Ensures appropriate insurance compliance as required in each lease contract.
- Reviews, updates and prepares data for real property tax payment and filing for exemptions.
- Completes special assignments as well as due diligence requirements for Orlando Health property acquisitions and dispositions.
- Coordinates timeshare leases and sub-leases with Community Hospital Administrative Assistants.
- Processes External Space Requests related to expansion or consolidation of space for Orlando Health departments.
- Assists Orlando Health Finance Department with compliance associated matters and with contract terms related to deposits, down payments, closing statements, insurance, and notes & mortgages.
- Performs advanced, diversified and confidential administrative and record keeping duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience and skilled knowledge of organization policies and practices for the Director of Real Estate.
- Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures.