Property Manager - Dalfen Industrial
The Property Manager is responsible for the daily management oversight of a portfolio of commercial properties located in SE, including the overall operations as well as personnel management, repairs and maintenance, tenant relations, strategic planning, fiscal planning and risk management. The Property Manager provides outstanding customer service to the property owners to ensure strong client relations.
- Maintain high occupancy level; manage customer relations, retention, renewals, expansions, and contractions.
- Prepare and implement annual operation budgets, strategic plans – short and long range.
- Respond timely to all tenant requests.
- Manage property, including maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds.
- Control operating costs, capital expenditures and general and administrative costs.
- Competitively bid all contracts.
- Maintain high level of understanding and knowledge about local market conditions and competition.
- Accept rental payments and post in a timely manner, post late fees, record collected payments, and prepare bank deposit slips.
- Invoice tenants for services rendered.
- Approve accounts payable.
- Ensure all proper/legal documents from vendors are received, current, accurately verified and filed.
- Assist with risk management; help compile monthly property walkthrough inspections.
- Assist in lease transactions by creating leases, gathering applicant history and credit approval.
- Communicate with asset manager and the EVP weekly to discuss financial and accounting updates as related to property performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to travel to as needed
- 3-5 years of experience as a Property Manager, providing oversight to multiple properties.
- Proficient in Excel for reporting and budgeting. .
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work any day of the week, including holidays and travel as needed.
- Experience using Yardi property management software preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA) in Business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
RPA or CPM preferred
Send all resumes to Shelly Drakes at email@example.com