Property Manager - Hines
Property Manager Click to applyLocationUS-FL-Orlando
- Job ID
- Property Management
When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you’ll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As a Property Manager with Hines, you will provide day-to-day operations management of the property and maintain professional and courteous relationships with tenants and contractors. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Tenant relations
- Property operations
- Tenant construction
- Lease and contract administration
- Budget management
- Chosen candidates will receive on-the-job training with excellent advancement and professional growth opportunities
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field from an accredited institution
- Four or more years professional work experience with two or more years in Property or Facilities Management
- P&L responsibility and budgetary experience
- Strong initiative and customer service orientation
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 219 cities in 23 countries. Hines has approximately $124.3 billion of assets under management, including $63.8 billion for which Hines provides fiduciary investment management services, and $60.5 billion for which Hines provides third-party property-level services. The firm has 148 developments currently underway around the world. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,362 properties, totaling over 449 million square feet. The firm’s current property and asset management portfolio includes 514 properties, representing over 222 million square feet. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit www.hines.com for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.