Real Estate & Customer Experience Coordinator - Prologis
Real Estate and Customer Experience, Coordinator
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
As a Real Estate and Customer Experience Coordinator, you will be part of a Customer Experience Team (CET) that strives to provide outstanding service to customers in over 14 million square feet of industrial buildings in the Central Florida Market. Our customer base is diverse, and we’re looking for someone who enjoys working with some of the biggest names in e-commerce logistics and warehouse operations as well as smaller shop operations.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Provide operational and communications support to enable the CET to dedicate more time to meeting their customers’ needs.
- Provide logistics support related to move-in, move-outs, showings, and vendor bidding process.
- Assist RECX Managers with customer repair requests within our FM system; coordinating with maintenance technicians and vendors as vital.
- Maintain customer financial and payment information and provide measurable insights for the CET.
- Maintain vendor contracts and payments, including drafting new contracts and sending to all parties for full execution in DocuSign.
- Closely monitor and maintain utility invoicing and payments, reclassifying invoices as needed, as well as ensuring utilities are tracked and paid in a timely fashion.
- Review and correct invoice coding in accounts payable system to ensure smooth and timely approval process.
- In partnership with the CET, identify additional opportunities to serve the customer by understanding Prologis’ valuable products and services (Prologis Essentials, etc.).
- Process monthly expense reports.
- All other administrative duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Requires a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) plus three years’ experience in administrative role or related field and/or training.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. Validated ability to thoughtfully communicate via email with customers, vendors, and internal team members.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks daily with efficiency and accuracy. Ability to coordinate and organize work assignments to meet timelines.
- Show tact, discretion, confidentiality and good judgment in handling critical and confidential matters and documentation.
- Positive, proactive work ethic and approach.
- Ability to carry out specific oral and written instructions.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Execute responsibilities urgently and follow-through.
- Ability to collaborate with operations, accounting and leasing team members to complete various projects and assignments.
- Ability to use computer software and web-based applications. (e.g., Salesforce, Yardi, Peoplesoft).
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely-held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to apply: