Centrecorp is a fully integrated and diversified property management and real estate service company specializing in the shopping center segment of the real estate industry in Canada and the United States.
Centrecorp was established to provide the marketplace with a property management company that has an entrepreneurial and ownership philosophy. Centrecorp has grown to become one of the premier retail service providers in North America, with a staff of over 100 real estate professionals, managing and administering over 100 properties, comprising in excess of 25 million square feet of retail, commercial and other space either existing or under various stages of development or pre-development.
Centrecorp is actively involved in all aspects of management, development, remerchandising and leasing of shopping centers and other retail properties. Since 1977, Centrecorp has grown to become Canada's premiere property management and leasing company specializing in neighborhood and community shopping centers and other retail properties.
Receptionist, Lake Mary, Florida
The Receptionist/Assistant position will work with all members of the Lake Mary Office Team and will report directly to the Senior Property Manager. Position will perform administrative and office support activities for multiple properties, as well as assisting with marketing activities for the shopping centers. This is a fast paced and time sensitive work environment with multiple shopping center properties in Florida.
- Primary phone coverage (first to answer all calls) and handling Tenant requests as applicable
- Filing and maintaining / ordering office supplies
- Prepare and mail all USPS/UPS/Fed Ex packages
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Maintain and update tenant and contractor information
- Maintaining spreadsheets for tracking sales reports and insurance certificates for Tenants and Vendors
- Draft letters / Memos / Requests as needed
- Work cooperatively and effectively with leasing, lease administration, construction, accounting, marketing and other team members;
- Other responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- 2-4 years experience in Administrative Work;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle;
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both oral and written with tenants, vendors and team members;
- High level of experience in data entry 10 Key error free
- Ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships;
- Professional phone manner;
- Mature and self-motivated team player with good conflict-resolution skills;
- Committed to personal growth and integrity aligned with Centrecorp’s corporate objectives;
- Ability to exercise confidentiality;
- Strong time management skills including the ability to work under pressure and achieve quality results;
- Results oriented, detail oriented and accurate;
- Ability to resolve problems using facts and sound reasoning;
- Ability to achieve goals using a strategic approach;
- Solid Computer Skills including intermediate to advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, Microsoft Office and Outlook with a minimum typing speed of 40 WPM;
- Knowledge of JD Edwards and/or SmartSheet an asset, but NOT a requirement.
Salary commensurate with experience. Generous benefits package including Insurance, 401k and paid vacation. Please provide full resume and salary requirements with application to: email@example.com