Senior Property Manager - Duke Realty
Duke Realty, one of the largest commercial real estate companies in the United States with logistical/distribution properties in over 20 major U.S. Cities, has an opportunity for a Senior Property Manager to join our team in our Orlando, FL office. Candidates must be attracted to a fast paced environment where responsiveness and customer service are highly valued. A predisposition towards teamwork and personal responsibility will be critical to a candidate’s success, and an aptitude to analyze operational and financial data. This position will be responsible for approximately 4.3 million square feet of industrial portfolio in our Central Florida market (includes Orlando and Tampa). The selected candidate will also be responsible for, but not be limited to, the following:
- The coordination and implementation of portfolio specific tenant outreach programs.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with tenants and decision makers.
- Actively support and implement the Complete Customer Satisfaction program.
- Coordinate and assure resolution to tenant issues.
- Create and develop property level budgets for each property in respective portfolio
- Collaborate with VP, Regional Asset Management and Regional Operations Manager with the conception and implementation of building/systems overhauls, upgrades, replacements and capital projects to facilitate preparation of five-year capital plan.
- Regularly review receivable reports and take action when necessary.
- Assure operational compliance (i.e. vendor contract usage, insurance certificate collection, tenant contact review etc.).
- 3RD Party maintenance oversight as it relates to Preventative Maintenance and Work orders for the respective portfolio.
- Conduct complete biannual property inspection (tenant spaces, vacant spaces and building exterior) of each of the building in your portfolio
- Work with VP, Regional Asset Management to coordinate and implement asset plans for each property in respective portfolio. Performs other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial real estate property management. Experience in Industrial property desired.
- Experience in the analysis of operational and financial data.
- Possess strong initiative and effective organizational skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport with business community and interact with various levels of professionals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience managing a team desired.
- Yardi experience a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or related area of study required.
We offer a competitive salary with bonus opportunity as well as comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) and a wellness program. Please apply on line at http://www.dukerealty.com/careers (only online applications accepted).
Duke Realty is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities