BOMA Orlando exists for professional and educational purposes for the advancement of the real estate owner and manager in the Central Florida area.
Education. Networking. Professional Development. At BOMA Orlando, we are dedicated to providing our members with only the most effective training courses and powerful networking events available in the commercial real estate industry. Click here to take a look at our annual calendar of events.
The Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International is a federation of 93 BOMA U.S. associations, BOMA Canada and its 11 regional associations and 13 BOMA international affiliates. Founded in 1907, BOMA represents the owners and managers of all commercial property types including nearly 10 billion square feet of U.S. office space that supports 3.7 million jobs and contributes $205 billion to the U.S. GDP. Its mission is to advance the interests of the entire commercial real estate industry through advocacy, education, research, standards and information. BOMA Orlando has been federated with BOMA International since 1982. Find BOMA International online at www.boma.org.
BOMA Orlando is a primary source of information on building management and operations, development, leasing, building operating costs, energy consumption patterns, local and national building codes, legislation, occupancy statistics, technological developments and other industry trends.
We do this by providing you and your company with a great return on your investment and the tools and resources you need to excel in the commercial real estate arena.
To join the 16,500+ BOMA members, click here.
THE 2013 Every Building Conference & Expo in San Diego!
If your world is commercial real estate, your business is here. Join us in San Diego, June 23 - 25, 2013, for the three most important business and career-building days of the year.
Register by May 1 and Save $200 !
- Learn the latest information to stay ahead of changing market conditions at the most comprehensive educational conference in the industry. View education program.
- Visit over 400 exhibits from leading manufacturers and suppliers to find the innovative products, technology solutions and service offerings to help you do more with less. View Expo.
- Expand your professional connections at collaborative networking events. View conference program.
- Learn from top achievers how to maximize your success during the inspiring General Sessions. View Sunday and Monday General Sessions.
- Earn continuing professional development credits to strengthen your resume and enhance your career.
- Be better by association. BOMA member or not, you can take advantage of the many opportunities available through commercial real estate's leading association to build your knowledge, expertise and career.
- Join us in San Diego, "America's Finest City," for three days of learning opportunities designed to increase operational performance, reduce costs and boost NOI. View travel information.
- Plan your agenda now using My Briefcase and be ready for a high-quality, productive experience when you get here.
Visit BOMA International at www.boma.org!