June 2022 Membership Luncheon
Country Club of Orlando1601 Country Club Drive
* Registration open until 6/10/22 at 3:00 PM ()
Join us to hear an update from our local elected officials on the growth of Lake Nona and its impact on commercial real estate in southeast Orlando:
State Senator Victor M. Torres, Jr. (D) - District 15
State Represenative Fred Hawkins (R) - District 42
Orange County Commissioner Maribel Gomez Cordero - District 4
Topics to be discussed include:
- What has its growth been derived from?
- What has it meant for the region’s economy and jobs?
- What are some current projects we can anticipate?
- What pace of growth is expected?
- What are plans for infrastructure to keep up with the area’s growth?
Registration closes Friday, June 10, 2022 at 3 pm or when capacity is reached.
Cancellations received after registration deadline will not be refunded due to food & beverage guarantees already submitted. Substitutions may be permitted up to 24 hours prior to event.
Note: your picture may be captured to use in our social media or marketing materials.
For More Information:
St. Cloud, FL 34771 (407) 380-3320
This month's featured Penthouse Partner: