"Don't Take the Stairs" with Michael Laguna from Lerch Bates
Mike Lagana is Regional Manager, Elevator Consultant and Inspector with Lerch Bates. He has been in the local market for 15 years, and with Lerch Bates for 10 yeas. Lerch Bates is the oldest and largest elevator consulting firm in the work. Mike is a Nationally Accredited Elevator Inspector, Florida Certified Elevator Inspector. His specialties are with equipment conditions assessments, capital planning, code inspections, modernizations, pre-purchase assessments, and problem resolutions. Some projects involved locally have been: 390 N Orange, 200 S Orange, Orlando City Hall, Regions Tower, Fairwinds Tower, Amway Arena, Once Orlando, Citrus Bowl, Orange County Courthouse to name a few.
Topics to be discussed:
- Important Elevator Code Highlights
- Popular State of Florida Protocol and Best Practices
- Best Practices to ensure compliance and receipt of annual certificate of operation
- Best Practices of Property Managers and Engineers as it relates to Managing Elevators
- Is code adoptions a driving force in equipment investment/ modernization
Please note your picture may be captured to use in Social Media or our Marketing Material
-All reservations are due Friday before the luncheon to guarantee a seat.
-All cancellations must be received Friday before the luncheon in order for a full refund to be given
For More Information:
Orlando, Florida 32856
United States (407) 380-3320
Penthouse Sponsor Spotlight