Operations System Support Analyst - Tecta America
Tecta America is looking for a Operations Systems Support Analyst to join the National Service team! In this role, you will help bridge the gap between our current and future state as we design and implement a new Field Management application. This project is critical (and exciting) to our future! You will work with internal cross-functional teams and IT to analyze and extract data from our existing ERP systems, document requirements, create process workflows, record issues, contribute with testing efforts, assist with training documentation, and offer support to users post-implementation.
Your Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide leadership during the design, testing and implementation of a Tecta Field Management system
- Work with local operating units as well as regional and national team members to understand and document current business processes and system usage to prepare for future implementation
- Create business and technical process and data flows
- Collaborate with local business units to collect information to and clearly and concisely document requirements/functional specifications
- Conduct requirement review sessions to validate requirements (with the project team, including business partners, developers, and others)
- Participate in or lead system testing activities by providing input into test plans, developing test cases, writing test scripts, and executing system testing
- Act as a liaison between local offices, regional accounting, and IT to assist with future rollouts, implementation of new modules, and post-implementation end-user support.
- Communicate project and system changes regarding integrations, workflows, and business processes to ensure optimal operational performance
- Participate in project planning sessions to define business requirements and project scope to help identify potential areas of automation and reengineer of underlying business process
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Accounting and finance experience is a plus
- Experience in training groups in internal processes and ERP related software
- Experience in developing training materials in written and visual form
- Basic knowledge of application development
- Creative and analytical mindset that can extract information from disparate business systems
- Strong communication skills for facilitating and conveying findings associated with research and convey information to a diverse level of audience
- Ability to work in a team environment and participate in solution execution
- Self-starter personality that attempts to figure things out on their own
- Knowledge of Navision, Microsoft Dynamics, Dataforma, Raken, or any similar business management software
- Must have experience working within and/or knowledge of modules within ERP system such as inventory, project management, payroll, and more.
- Process improvement, data analysis, business analysis and/or technology related training experience
- 2 -3 years of ERP implementation knowledge or experience
- Construction industry experience a plus
- Information Technology experience a plus
- Experience with MS Office Family of Products
- 75% travel required
Tecta offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, etc.