Property Associate - JLL
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
We are currently seeking a Property Associate to join our Office Property Management team. Our team’s priorities are:
- Providing an experiential approach which guides a differentiated property management experience, resulting in better care and better business
- Support the exponential growth of our business by providing people integration and synergy
- Develop our people for bigger and better roles
- Supporting ambitions beyond the workplace
- Applying new technology and data to drive change
What this job involves
Supporting your team to deliver best in class service
As a Property Associate at JLL, you will apply your commercial property management admin experience to support our Class A office property management team by interacting with tenants, assisting with budgets and financial reports, reconciling A/R accounts and coding invoices, tracking certificates of insurance, This is great opportunity to advance your career in commercial property management if you have a positive attitude, are proactive and can think ahead to anticipate the administrative needs of the team.
Being a relationship builder
Keeping our building tenants and owners happy is always top of mind. You will be the liaison between tenants and building staff to ensure are buildings are clean, functional and welcoming. You are accountable, collaborative and demonstrate enthusiasm for implementing innovative ideas in a team environment. You thrive on change and learning new things, and can shift gears comfortably,
We’ll expect you to act decisively, think big, and manage your time to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, high volume environment. Most importantly, you’ll want to contribute to a diverse, supportive, and talented team.
Sound like the job you’re looking for? Before you apply it’s also worth knowing what we’re looking for:
Education and experience
- A high school diploma is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience supporting a commercial property management team is required.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills. Strong organization and time management skills.
- Experience in Microsoft office, Excel, event planning, reception, work orders, certificates of insurance, tenant interaction, Yardi, AP/AR preferred.
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org