October 2021 Luncheon & Annual Meeting
This is our "Give Thanks" luncheon along with the election of the 2022 BOMA Orlando Board of Directors and Officers.
On behalf of the Service Projects Team, please consider a donation to benefit The Christian Service Center --
URGENT & ONGOING NEED:
The Downtown Campus currently is running very low or are out of these clothing items:
- New Underwear for Men and Women, plus Boys' & Girls' Underwear, all sizes/ages, MUST BE NEW.
- Men's pants in smaller sizes: 30, 32, 34, 36 (blue jeans, slacks, khakis)
- Men's and Women's shoes (any size and type in good condition)
Food items in great need include:
- Pop-top canned proteins (hearty soups, meats & tuna fish)
- Peanut butter & jelly
- Bottled water & sports drinks
- Pop-top canned pork & beans
- Pop-top canned soup
- Rice & pasta
- Pancake mix & syrup
- Macaroni & cheese
- Nonfat dry milk in envelopes
- Canned pasta meals (Spaghetti-Os, etc.)
A box will be set up at registration to drop off your donations. Thank you in advance for your generosity.
Cancellations received after deadline will not be refunded due to food & beverage guarantees already submitted.
Note: your picture may be captured to use in our social media or marketing materials.
For More Information:
St. Cloud, FL 34771 (407) 380-3320
Penthouse Partner Spotlight: