Office Maintenance Technician - Dr. Phillips Inc.
Job Summary - Reporting to the Project Manager the Office Maintenance Technician is responsible for all aspects of general ground and building maintenance and assisting the Maintenance Supervisor and Project Manager to ensure that grounds and buildings are properly maintained.
Essential Functions (Tasks. Duties and Responsibilities)
- Basic Building Maintenance of professional office building and various properties
- Planning procedures, inspection, installation and repair of buildings and building equipment including electrical, plumbing, roofing, irrigation and HVAC
- Basic maintenance to include painting (interior/exterior), drywall installation and repair, sprinkler repair, cleaning, grounds maintenance, trash removal, parking lot maintenance, lock installation, minor construction, general repairs, etc.
- Ability to use hand, power, pressure washer, and specialty tools and attachments
- Ability to operate specialty equipment, such as boom and scissor lifts
- Responsible for assisting in maintenance of the Dr. Phillips Headquarters building and other properties as directed, to include lawn care, irrigation, shrubbery, trees, rose garden, the use of mowers, tractor/mowers, edgers, string trimmers, blowers, hedge clippers, pressure washer and other equipment as This is to include, but is not limited to picking up trash, leaves, limbs and other debris as needed.
- Communicate and cooperate with Project Manager, Maintenance Supervisor, Property Manager about the status of jobs and assist with the supervision of third-party contractors, as requesteResponsible for maintaining building maintenance equipment to include:
- Ensuring that company vehicles are maintained and cleaned, including vans, trucks , office vehicles, tractor implements and trailers
- Organization and maintenance of equipment and tools
- Cleaning and organizing work storage area
- General maintenance to include trimming, blowing, weeding, cobwebbing, pressure washing, irrigation repair and maintenance, exterior cleaning, trash removal, parking lot maintenance, landscape lighting repair and maintenance, fountain maintenance, general building repairs, etc.
- Maintain and trim Rose Garden daily
- Maintain and change out annual plantings as needed
- From time to time, assist other company employees in tasks assigned including but not limited to moving furniture, files, equipment, vacant space clean up, removal of cobwebs, cleaning of floors, windows and trash removal and other items as
- Assist with inner office operations including
- Inner office and USPS mail pickup and delivery
- Assisting in setup for office events and functions.
- Office cleaning and dusting as directed
- Accept deliveries and restock
- Running errands as directed
- Operate company equipment
- Participate in safety training two times a
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong customer service to ensure safety, comfort, and wellbeing of tenants
- Maintain a hygienic and neat appearance
- Wear uniforms provided by Dr. Phillips
Minimum Qualifications (Required experience. education. special skills licenses and/or certifications)
- Minimum 3 + years of commercial building maintenance experience
- HVAC, plumbing, roofing and electrical experience
- Strong working knowledge of commercial buildings and equipment
- Strong client/customer service skills
- Valid Florida Driver's License
Resumes may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (407) 422-4952